l l My YouTube l l

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vlog #2! Disney TRIVIA!

Ok... I know I haven't posted anything on here. It was my internet I SWEAR! I tried posting the Youtube video over 5 times and got disheartened. THEN I had a personal family problem that I don't want to talk about on this blog. So to be kurt, some shit happened.

This was just a little video I did while I waited for my Purple Folder to come to me. Now that I'm cooping with what happened in my life, I'll be posting more news and videos about my Disney CP Life.


Sorry No Cookie pictures guys. I forogt... :(
---------------


CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
Mix together:


1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter
1 egg
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/8 cup milk

Add:

3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips





Bake in 325°F oven for about 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment